The saying, ‘What everyone sees is what they become’ holds true when it comes to perception. Perception is Reality, is it? If your view of something is different from the rest of the world, then you may not be able to see what others do not see. Your view is your reality, because your view is the reality that everyone sees.
What is Perception?
For example, if your view of an accident on the road is one of complete horror, then you may be unable to see the other cars coming or even realize that a car is hitting another car. It is only when you look at another car that you can fully appreciate the horror that you thought you saw or are now seeing.
As I’m sure you’ve realized, it is always better to have a different perception of something than it is to have the same one.
For instance, think about how you would feel if you were told that everything around you was the worst thing you had ever seen. What would you say? Would you believe it completely?
If not, would you still have the same negative perception that the others have of you? I’m sure that you will find that the answer is no.
How Perception Made?
Your perception of anything is based on your personal experience, which is something that the universe gives you, but that does not mean that everyone will share the same experiences.
Your personal experience may be totally different than what someone else has. It could be completely different from what someone else thinks it should be.
Whatever your personal experience is, you must acknowledge that everyone’s personal experience is a different experience. And your own personal experiences are all the different experiences!
Perception is Reality?
- How do you get your perceptions correct? You must ask yourself the question: How am I doing this? How did I get this perception to work for me? When you are not looking in the right place you are not seeing yourself in the right way.
- When you want something badly enough, you must ask yourself: Am I doing everything I can to make it happen? Are my actions working against my best interests? Am I working for myself? Am I working for everyone else but myself? These questions must be asked, but they are not all the answers.
- When we look in the mirror, we are faced with a new reality every day. This new reality is the one that is revealed to us because we do not look at our old ones.
- In order to see ourselves as we really are, we must first look at the mirror and look at what we see there. We need to ask ourselves this question: How am I currently experiencing? Am I working for myself, or am I working for others?
- What we perceive in the mirror depends on our beliefs. What we feel is not always the truth. Your beliefs, your expectations, your attitudes, your thoughts, and your actions, all make a difference.
- When you are able to see what is going on in your life, you can change them and create the world that you truly want for yourself. In order to create this new reality, you must be able to create the one that you are looking for. The universe will give you all the tools that you need to make this happen.
When you can create your new perception, your new reality will become the world that you want. You will be able to see, feel, touch, and understand that which you believe is possible, without needing to experience any of the pain that comes from your beliefs and your actions.
2 thoughts on “Is Perception Same as Reality? Perception is Reality?”